Skip to content
2021 Copyright © Developed by ICTZOO.
- Protect Addis Ababa city from different pollution and natural resource degradation through research and monitoring.
- Permit mining and related activities to those who are in need of investing on mining development in accordance with sustainable environmental management.
- Applying environmental policies, laws, proclamation and directives; make draft and improvement on the existing environmental laws based on different studies and researches.
- Expand environmental education and awareness creation for different societies, stakeholders such as government and non-government bodies (NGO) at different time, places and levels.
- Exerts to pass development projects through the rules and procedures of environmental impact assessment.
- Mobilize the societies on the activity of rehabilitation of degraded land through physical and biological conservation system
- Handover certificate to institution, societies and individuals to encourage them for their sustainable development activities.
- Undertake carbon emission inventory and follow-up the reduction activities; mainstream Climate Resilient Strategy in relevant sectors.
- Fund mobilization and encouraging project proposals for climate change mitigation/adaptation